Artistic Licence Candle-Power CP24
Candle-Power is an LED dimmer designed to control high power LED devices such as those available from Lumileds and Cree.
Candle-Power is based on a modulation technique, invented by Artistic Licence, called Asymmetric Frequency Modulation AFM.
The product is a Rack-Mounted enclosure providing up to 24 channels of dimming. It has an internal universal mains PSU so is a self-contained unit. Each of the 24 outputs can drive one to twelve high power LEDs in series. This provides a total load capability of 288 LEDs (subject to internal PSUs).
Candle-Power 24 is available in three standard variants described by the part number as follows:
- xx is the number of channels (up to 24 maximum)
- yyy is the current rating of the module (350mA, 700mA or custom)
- aa is the voltage of internal PSU (24V, 48V or custom)
- bbb is the power available (300W or 600W)
1W LEDs are normally driven at 350mA. 3W LEDs are normally driven at 700mA.
- DMX512 / RDM V1.0 Standard operation
- 24 channel, 8 Lamp control
- 3U 19″ Rack Mount Case
- Automatic compensation for cable voltage drop
- High efficiency and low heat generation
- Smooth dimming curve with good low end control
- Modular solution
- Short proof and self protecting outputs
- Universal mains input
- Rear panel push connections
- Status LED indicators