DTS Lighting AKHELIOS 12
Designed to meet the requirement for maximum discretion in aquatic installations, the AKHELIOS series is characterized by a particular selection of materials that ensure their stability over time. The range includes different options of size, wattage and luminous output. The AKHELIOS series, IP68 ranked, ensures a high standard performance with low voltage power source.
Akhelios 12 is a IP68 underwater spot lighting projector fitted with 12 multichip led sources. This fixture is suitable for public areas’ aquatic lighting projects in which low voltage power supply is required by local norms. The sturdy flange and the reinforced structure, made in bronze and steel, make it reliable for recessed installations and guarantee a high resistance standard.
• 12 x 4-colors LEDS
• Lumens output (RGBW): 4,580 @ 700mA
• LED lifespan: 50,000 hours (70% lumen output)
• Medium flood 27°
• Wide flood 37°
• External CC PSU Led driver 24 Vdc 1.4A max per channel
• Max distance between Drivenet PSU and fixture 100 m
• Consumption: max 120 W @ 700mA
• 1 x 5 m end-stripped 8-pole cable
(Pay Attention: for specific lengths needs, please request to the sales manager at the time of ordering)
• Housing: Bronze / 316 Stainless steel
• Weight: 6.5 Kg (14.3 lbs)