EM Acoustics i-12
The i-12 compound isobaric ULF subwoofer is the definition of depth of frequency response in a compact footprint.
It is the largest subwoofer in the i-Series by EM Acoustics, and represents a unique approach to low frequency reproduction from a compact enclosure.
- Unprecedented sonic depth from a compact enclosure
- Four high power 12″ LF drivers loaded as two compound isobaric pairs
- Useable low frequency response down to 27Hz
- Impedance switchable between 2 ohms or dual 4 ohms
- Premium 18mm multi-laminate birch plywood enclosure
- Black or white textured paint finish
- Optional weather protection or RAL custom colours
- Two perforated steel grilles with acoustically transparent black foam backing