LSC Lighting Systems MANTRA-Mini – Mantra Lite Replay Unit
The Mantra Mini takes the popular Mantra lite console and packages it as a DMX playback controller – ideal for house lights, pre-programmed stage lighting, building exteriors, trade show stands and many other uses.
Once programmed it can play cues at specific times of the day, everyday, on certain days of the week, or on particular date/s. Turn the shop lights on at 9am Mon-Sat and off at 6pm Mon-Fri & 12noon Sat. Make the lights green for St Patricks Day, or the colour of the local football team after a big win.
The astronomical clock allows turning the lights on/off at sunrise/sunset, or anytime before/after with a simple time offset (e.g. Sunset + 30 minutes).
The Mantra Mini can also be remote controlled by UDP commands over ethernet. LSC will release ethernet PoE wallplates in 2021 to allow simple control from multiple locations in a venue.
Mantra Mini also connects to HOUSTON X for monitoring and configuration of LSC connected devices.
- 2 DMX Outputs
- Artnet & sACN outputs
- 48 fixtures
- Live console override via Art-Net or sACN
- 100 Simultaneous cues active
- Default cue on power-up
- Remote app for Window and Mac
- Remote app for iOS and Android
- 16gb micro SD card
- Status logging and reporting
- DMX Protocol: ANSI DMX512-A Standard E1.11:2008 (R2013)
- RDM Protocol: ANSI RDM Standard E1.20:2010
- Power, DMX/RDM, ethernet and Status Indicator LEDs
- Software Upgrade via USB
- 100% Duty Cycle
- DINrail-mounting: TS35
- Inbuilt WiFi access point
- Power Supply Requirements (not included): 9-24V DC (20W) or PoE
- Power Input Connections: 2-pole plug-in screw terminals (RJ45 for PoE)
- DMX Output Connections: 3-pole plug-in screw terminals
- Contact Closure Inputs: 3 x 2-pole plug-in screw terminals
- Expansion Port: RJ-12
- Physical Dimensions: 158 mm (w) x 59mm (d) x 104mm (h)
- Flame retardant