Shure SM58S Live Vocal Microphone
Legendary cardioid vocal microphone tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction. The product includes a stand adapter, brightened mid-range and bass roll-off, a pneumatic shock mount system, and a built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
The Shure SM58S Vocal Microphone features a unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal design, well suited for professional vocal use in live performances, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. A built-in spherical filter minimises wind and breath “pop” noise, while the cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimising unwanted background noise. The microphone offers durable construction, a high-quality, internal shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille for withstanding rough handling. The SM58S is designed to perform consistently both outdoors and indoors, and when used for singing or speech applications. The microphone features an integrated on/off switch and includes a microphone clip and a zippered pouch.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimises background noise
- Pneumatic shockmount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant microphone clip that rotates 180 degrees
- High quality, rugged, and reliable
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 15 kHz
In The Box
- Shure SM58S Live Vocal Microphone
- Zippered Pouch
- Microphone Clip