Shure SRH750DJ Professional DJ Headphones
The SRH750DJ headphones are suited for use by bass lovers and DJs alike. The ear cups swivel 90 degrees to accommodate live mixing. Designed for loud environments, the SRH750DJ headphones have a closed-back design for strong sound isolation.
What sound qualities make these ideal headphones for DJs?
The SRH750DJ headphones feature large 50 mm neodymium drivers, tuned to deliver high output bass with extended highs, plus a high volume level without distortion. An extended frequency response allows these headphones to reproduce every facet of your music.
What features make the SRH750DJ a practical choice for DJs?
The SRH750DJ’s ear cups can be rotated through 90 degrees, enabling you to keep one ear on the mixing desk and one on the crowd, while a detachable cable and ear pads ensure that your DJ headphones stay in top conditions to accompany you all over the world. An adjustable, collapsible headband allows for comfort, even during long DJ sessions while its one-sided cable can be replaced easily.
- 50 mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimised for high-output mixers
- Closed-back, circumaural collapsible design with 90-degree earcup swivel
- Detachable coiled cable
- Includes threaded 3.5 mm gold-plated adapter, carrying bag, replacement ear pads
- Adjustable, collapsible headband
- 90 degree swivel ear cups
What’s in the Box
- 1 – HPAEC750 Spare pair of earpads
- 1 – HPACA1 Detachable coiled cable
- 1 – HPAQA1 Threaded 6.3mm gold-plated adaptor
- 1 – HPACP1 Carrying pouch
srh750dj-spec-sheet.pdf – 148 KB