Checkers 5-Channel General-Purpose Guard Dog ADA Cable Protector
Guard Dog 5-channel ADA cable protector has built-in ADA accessibility ramps to provide a safe crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines. Because the ramps are built-in, there is no need for separate connectors.
Another unique feature of this product is that it interconnects directly to a 5-channel standard ramp Guard Dog cable protector. This modular interlocking design is available in lightweight 18″ sections and it includes a recessed carrying handle on the underside of the protector. Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications.
- Protects Cables And Hoses Up To 1.325″ Outside Dia.
- Dog Bone connectors To Extend To Any Desired Length
- Reinforced Hinged Lid For Easy Cable Placement
- All-Weather Polyurethane Construction
- Patented 5-Bar Tread Surface For Maximum Traction
- Interconnects with standard 5 Channel Dog Bone Connector Models
- Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications
- Load Capacity : 4,763 kg/ Tire, 9,526 kg/Axle
- Connector : Dog Bone
- Color Options : Orange/Blue, Orange/Black and Black
Checkers-Cable-and-Hose-Protection-Brochure.pdf – 946 KB
Checkers-Cable-and-Hose-Protectors-Catalog.pdf – 4 MB