LSC GENVI Wallmount Dimmers
The GVW takes the incredibly popular GenVI dimmer /distro technology and houses it in a compact footprint wallmount chassis for permanent installation into venues.
The GVW is available with either front mounted GPO outputs, for use with patchbays, such as the LSC Redback patch system, or with internal screw terminals for hard wired applications. The minimal height of the unit allows 4-6 GVW wallmount racks to be placed vertically on a wall to achieve a greater density of dimmers than with alternative products.
In conjunction with the Redback patch system, up to 4 x GVW racks can be installed each side of the patchbay, allowing for 96 channels of dimming/power distro and patchbay to be located in an area of only 1.8m high x 1.7m wide. Additionally this combination allows all the user controls to be located within a comfortable working height (between 1.8m and 1m), whilst ensuring no cables touch the floor, thus removing the OH&S risks present with other solutions.
The hardwired variant has the terminals located on the rear section of the chassis, forming an installation frame which can be attached to the wall and all the supply and load cable terminations completed before the main body and electronics are installed. This method ensures far easier access when terminating cables, as well as ensuring no accidental damage to the rack’s electronics by other trades.
- TruPower dimmer and power distribution
- RCBO per channel
- Auto Power Mode – switches Relay channels On when DMX is applied and Off when DMX is no longer present
- Dimmer channels can be 8 bit or 16 bit
- RDM – Remote Device Management enabled
- Operates on mains input voltages between 90V and 260V phase to Neutral
- On-board Help screens
- Visual alarms for Phase Fail, over-temperature and loss of DMX
- PTFD (Pulse Transformer Fired Dimming)
- Local rigger’s control
- Auto fan control (user defined)
- Colour touchscreen with simple and intuitive navigation
- Unistrut hook bracket available for simple mounting
GVW is equally at home in any of the following environments:
- Dimming conventional, LED, neon lights
- Powering moving lights
- Powering LED fixtures
- Powering video walls
- Powering audio systems